- Substitute 1 flat Tbsp unsweetened dried coconut for part of the flaxseed.
- 2. Add 1 rounded tsp unsweetened cocoa powder to the dry ingredients.
3. Cut into four slices. Let cool.
4. Mix some soft cream cheese with 1 tsp sugar free strawberry syrup.
5. Make two stacks of two slices each and use the cream cheese to frost them like two tiny two-layer cakes...
Don't say I didn't warn you-all, but it's slightly addictive. I do NOT do this MIM every day or even every week.
Thursday, August 19, 2010
Sharon's Chocolate MIM's courtesy of Sharon
This is one of a lot of variations of the MIM's. Sharo is absolutely right! It definitely is slightly addictive!
’s Chocolate MIM’s Sharon