Saturday, August 28, 2010

Miracle Cure for Stuffed-up Sinuses

Good morning all. For the first day in about four, I have actually felt like sitting at the computer! Have had some miserable bug that snuck up on me. So, I'm just sharing something that I use for the sinuses when you are so stuffed up and can't breathe. This isn't about food- although I don't think it would hurt you if you drank it- bitter! LOL!!

Just get a small pot of boiling water and put about ten drops of peppermint oil in it. Put your face over the pot and breathe in for about four or five minutes, tissues in hand! Better than any prescription I've ever had, and it doesn't jack up your heart rate. It is so nice to get the relief of breathing clearly after this trick! And you get a facial to boot!

Peppermint oil is available in all health food stores- buy a small bottle- it lasts for ages! I think I actually found mine at Wal Mart.

Caution- don't get so close to the boiling water that you burn yourself! Steam burns hurt!!

No comments:

Post a Comment