Sunday, February 27, 2011

Dr. Atkins' Memorial Service

As we all know, no matter what anyone else does to improve the Atkins Diet, Dr. Atkins was and is our GURU! He is alone responsible for more good health than any other doctor I can think of! With the possible exception of Dr. Jonas Salk. And at the time, he was alive, he was up against the villification of the entire medical community. It didn't stop him. Not many could withstand what he did and keep fighting the good fight.

During my Sunday catching up on Dana Carpender's blog I read her report of Dr. Atkins' memorial service. She actually was at it. Before I finished, I found myself tearing up- this man died way too soon! Anyway, if you'd like to read her report on the service, here it is:   

http://holdthetoast.com/archive/030521.html

No comments:

Post a Comment