Saturday, February 5, 2011

Dreamfields Pasta Courtesy of Dana Carpender

For those of you who aren't on phase 1 and are really, really missing pasta, Dreamfields may be the answer for you. It has been for me. Having been the executive chef of a large Italian restaurant, pasta has been a mainstay for me for many years. I did totally give it up till I found Dreamfields. According to Dana Carpender's research on the pasta, it affects different people in different ways.

For me, it causes no carb craving, no sugar spike and no weight gain. That being said, I don't use it daily by any means- Maybe once a week, and cook it as directed on the package. So, have a look at Dana's take on it.

http://holdthetoast.com/content/lowcarbezine-article-reprint-dreamfields-pasta

No comments:

Post a Comment