Monday, September 27, 2010

"Mad" Article in the Huffington Post- from Dana Carpender's Blog

I don't know how many of you read Dana Carpender's blog, but she is a low carb guru and author. She is well worth the read! The other day I discovered one of her posts and she was indignant because the Huffington Post had promoted a doctor to medical director, who seemingly lives his life to prove Dr. Atkins a killer.

Well, today I came across this post of hers with a link to an article in the Huffington Post. She said they had almost redeemed themselves. Those of you who know me also know I can get quite angry about the criminality of the pharmaceutical industry and the seeming ignorance of the medical community. This article is worth your time. Good to know that I'm not the only one who thinks this way!


http://www.huffingtonpost.com/justin-stoneman/post_868_b_720398.html

No comments:

Post a Comment