Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Dreamfields Pasta- "Again"

For those of you who regularly read this blog, you know there are two posts already on this pasta and it's low carb properties. Well, I just read Dana Carpender's blog and she found a new article on "research" done on the pasta and it's properties. I have to qualify this, though- I'm not impressed with the study- it was not a double blind study and there were far two few participants and two short a testing period. For me, I don't use it all that often, but when I do, I cook it exactly as the box says, and I have never had a weight gain with it. I certainly never use it more than once a week or every ten days or so.

So, have a look at this article for yourselves, and bear in mind- just because it's in print, doesn't make it so:

http://care.diabetesjournals.org/content/34/2/e17.full

No comments:

Post a Comment