Monday, October 18, 2010

The Top Ten Anti-Oxidant Foods

After reading Doreen's research on sagging skin and seeing that the anti-oxidants in berries are good, I did a little research of my own. I am one of those weird people who just doesn't really like any fruit, unless it is a red grapefruit or a pomelo I have picked from the tree myself! Talk about food snobs! Well, I no longer visit my brother's house in south Florida, because he has moved back north, so no more avocado, pomelo or  grapefruit trees to pick from! I found this article on the top ten anti-oxidant foods and was pleased to see some of my favorites- tomatoes being at the top of my list! 

This author's way of using some of these foods is not always Atkins friendly, but we can take the information and make it fit our lifestyles!

http://www.crumcreek.com/library/antioxidant.html

No comments:

Post a Comment