Thursday, January 6, 2011

Peanut Butter Chocolate Balls Courtesy of Sharon

Our friend Sharon has contributed a solution for when you're out of Atkins bars and wanting a treat. These sound wonderful, and I've added crunchy peanut butter to the grocery list for this afternoon! Give these a try and don't forget to "loose" the peanut butter in the back of the fridge after making them! LOL!

Measure 2 Tbsp of *cold* all natural crunchy peanut butter -- yes, use a measuring spoon.

Put the jar all the way back in the back of the fridge and put something heavy and/or yucky (like a defrosting raw chicken) in front of it.

Take the PB you've measured out, form it into 4 balls, roll them in a mix of cocoa powder, Splenda (or stevia), and flaxseed.

Have them with a cup of coffee.

TELL SOMEONE -- I have to tell a friend on the phone because my partner's in NY now -- "I've had peanut butter today and I won't again until tomorrow."

Believe me, it's a wonderful substitute!

Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment