Saturday, July 30, 2011

Very Atkins Friendly Pizza Courtesy of Arlene

I can definitely tell our family of OFL's are pizza lovers! I have two to post today. This one is from Arlene, who is a very busy lady taking care of DH and sticking with the WOE. Yet, she found the time to share this with us! I like this pizza, because it is tailor made for busy people! And, it's versatile enough for anyone to add their own touch to it! It is written in conversational style, because there is really no measurement for ingredients- do what you like with it!

I made my "pizza" last night and DH loved it! I baked 1/2# ground beef in a round cake pan, added the sauce and pepperoni, green & red peppers, scallions, mushrooms, and lots of mozzarella and put it under the broiler. There's even leftovers for lunch today. One pound of ground beef makes 2 pizzas (or you could make 4 pizzas, depending on how much beef you want to eat).

No comments:

Post a Comment